Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Insomniac's First Entry!

Time Started: 2:52am
Place: My room
Weather: Raining down hard!!
Mood: Somewhat content

Thanks to a new friend named Bagwell I've discovered this blogging thingymabob. I really need a blog! Finally I got one :D! I met Bagwell on deviantart and for the past few hours I've been talking to him and discovered that he's a very cool bloke who has a quite bit in common with me! ^^
Right now I should be sleeping but I haven't slept since Tuesday 7th March -.-
I started being an insomniac when I was 14 then became anaemic last year (I can never get sleeping right, can I?) and at this current moment I'm both! X_x
It has been raining a lot recently! I find the weather very relaxing. My mother hates it because at night the frogs don't shut up and she could never get to sleep. She went crazy so she went outside in the yard at 1:30am and shouted at them. It was rather hilarious actually...
Personally I love the sound of frogs...but then again, I don't sleep so the frogs don't bother me.
My three first weeks of university life has been great! Although there's so much work to be done already I quite enjoy it! The atmosphere is so much more laid back than high school and I don't know...the environment just makes me feel so much more mature, responsible and...intelligent? Probably because everyone's adults around there and you don't have the little annoying 8th Graders who bump you around the hall way because there are so many of them (like mushrooms....) like in high school! High school was merely just a chaotic playground that only stressed you out!
I miss my friends...ever since we graduated some of us have gone our separate ways. Although many remain in Darwin...we barely see each other anymore because most are taking a year off so they don't go to school with you. I miss my friends down south too hoping they're doing just fine being away from home. I'm worried that university and growing up will keep us all even more apart...our lives were one...we did everything together...now...we have to make our own lives...ourselves...
Deep down I know we will be together always...I could not ask for better friends. I cannot imagine my life without them. These friends have helped me get through such tough days and it just brings me to happy tears knowing how fortunate I am to have so many angels in my life just enlightening every aspect of my life! I only hope that I do the same for them! They deserve so much more than that!
Anyway...this is just a first blog...not posting any significant events yet...just warming up I suppose (not that I need to be warmed up since I live in Darwin XD...ok...that was lame *slaps herself*). I'm looking forward to wearing more of my heart on my sleeve in the next blog! ^.^

Time Ended: 3:15am
Weather: It's still raining hard...
Mood: Still pretty content...and wondering if any of her friends would read this!





2 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

I'm happy to meet you :)

I can see why my sis Lisa praises so much about you :)

Friday, March 17, 2006 11:51:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

=) I'm happy to meet u too ^^

Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home