Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mixed Salad of Emotions

Time Started: 10:02pm
Place: My room
Weather: Stopped raining
Mood: Mixed

This morning I had a 2 hour tutorial for Design & Innovation: Communicating Technology. My group who's building the "swop" (something that sweeps and mops at the same time) were starting to get their act together (even though our tutor thinks we're behind -.-). Overall it was pretty boring though...
When that was over, Katerina and I walked back to my house and watched a few episodes of Full Metal Panic as well as getting
Erin to go out and have lunch with us at Casuarina. When we finally got her attention we got her to pick us up (hooray for people with cars!) and off we went.
Katerina and I had subway for lunch,
Erin bought this gigantic cookie!! O_O It was MASSIVE! She was so cute while she ate it. She took such little delicate nibbles on the monster cookie ^.^.
I was glad to be out with Katerina and Erin especially since I don't get to see her much anymore :(
Later we walked to Socrates where I bought my skeleton kit. It
glows in the dark! It's so cool =P. I named it Paul, after my Anatomy & Physiology lecturer. Just so I could pull apart the bones and torture it with pleasure XD (nah...Paul's my favourite lecturer at the moment, he's cool and has a great sense of humour XD). After I purchased Paul, Erin drove us back to my place. She seemed really happy and I was feeling happy too =). I like seeing my friends happy ^.^ I reckon it's the best thing in the world!<3>.<;; Anywayz.... *Daggers at her Anatomy & Physiology homework* I really should do some...but I just can't be bothered right now -.-;; I'd rather much torture Paul *pulls his lower jaw off* MUAHAHAHA! I'VE GOT HIS MANDIBLE! XD...see? It's still studying! I'm learning the different names of bones of Paul's skeleton as I pull them apart! Well…I think I’ll go find something to entertain myself with…um…oh look! FRIENDS! XD *Goes to attack her friends*

Time Finished: 10:25pm
Weather: Light Drizzle
Mood: Still mixed

4 Comments:

Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Yes...I agree!
Maybe we should just get Erin to meet us at the uni everyday XD

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:37:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

okies...if I see her I'll ask her to hang with us on Monday ^^

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:43:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

publish a pic of Paul on DA :P

and be happy! Your prince will come :)

Friday, March 17, 2006 11:50:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Haha...yeah...I should take a picture of Paul, shouldn't I?
Lol...funny u said that...coz last night the frogs were croaking and I was like "maybe if I kiss one of them it will turn into a prince" ^^

Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:52:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home