Friday, March 17, 2006

Awkward Night to a Pleasant Day

Time started: 6:28pm
Place: My room
Weather: Not raining but quite nice
Mood: Anxiety

I was on msn last night talking to my friends...mostly my cousin, Mei Ling who just discovered the joys of MSN. I really miss her a lot and I was glad to be able to talk to her =). Later..."he" came on. I have no idea why but I felt really uneasy. It just felt like something was wrong with him and even though I talked to him a lot at the time I was really afraid of the things I'd say. Even though he was trying to be nice...I couldn't help feeling like he was acting cold towards me...it bothered me all night to another sleepless night. Maybe I'm being paranoid...but his best friend noticed he was acting weird too so...that just made me even more uneasy...I really should just forget him...
Well...I'm glad to say that I had a pretty good day with Eliza. First I had an hour tutorial for Anatomy & Physiology (I really need to study a lot more...) then we didn't have anything for the rest of the day so I invited Eliza over to my place. I really liked her company. It's so strange...we've only known each other for less than 3 weeks yet we became really good friends. I love it!
She listened to me play the piano, gave me some sushi and used my computer to submit some homework for her teacher. Then it was time for her to go back to uni to get picked up by her dad. She was unsure of the way of getting there again (even though it was only across the road) so I walked her back. There was about half an hour left until her dad was coming so we just sat in the library listening to her music. I found that her and me had similar taste of music (she likes rock oldies from the 80s ^.^). Then we walked to the front of uni where she was to be picked up. She told me how I could go over to her place and swim in the creek during the holidays (she lives a few hours away though lol...but I'd love to go!) and yeah...I felt from that moment that I've made a very close friend =). Then we talked about how I wanted to transfer to the University of Adelaide next year and she was horrified for a while then she said she might do the same (which sounds good to me! ^.^). Then her dad came to pick her up and I just walked back home again and I felt all happy.
So yeah...even though one person who I've known for 3 years makes me depressed...a person I've known for 3 weeks can make me happy =)

Time finished: 7:26pm
Weather: Still fine
Mood: Happier

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaoru said...

I really should just forget him...
yeah you should *huggles*

It's so strange...we've only known each other for less than 3 weeks yet we became really good friends.
it's great isn't it? ^__^

she likes rock oldies from the 80s ^.^
rock from the 80s counts as "oldies" now? that makes me feel so old ^^;;

Friday, March 17, 2006 7:36:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

hey! I'm from the 80s too! >.<
I'm old!! ^^

Friday, March 17, 2006 7:54:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

Sorry for the late comment on your lovely blog~ I haven't been online since I last spoke to you on MSN :(

I'm glad to see you posting your feelings out, it's better to let it flow and you know you got awesome friends~ and feelings are just feelings cuz we can't control them. The key is not to dwell into it and do something fun ;-)

Hope to see ya again soon *hugs*

Friday, March 17, 2006 10:24:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

hi bird!!
I know u haven't been online so no need to apologise!!
hope u're having a great time in Taiwan!!
Hope to hear from u soon too!
*hugs*

Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home