Monday, March 20, 2006

*Bounce Bounce Bounce*

Time started: 10:19am
Place: My room
Weather: Fine fine fine
Mood: Bubbly ^.^

I don't know why! But I'm feeling happy today! I was not in a good all night the spider was killed and for half the day the next day...until I got to talk to my cousin, Jun. I don't know why but everytime I get to talk to her, she has this affect on me and I get all happy ^.^ then everyone else around me makes me happy ^.^ I love my widdle cousin, Jun Jun forever!!
Lol...I must be Erik obsessed or something coz my entire msn name is dedicated to him and it's funny XD. I posted all these strange drawings he's done over msn on deviantart too (he owes me big time for giving him free advertisement XD) then I wrote him a letter and drew him a drawing which I will post up after he receives it (I want it to be a surprise). It's strange how people you've never met can make you so happy ^^ (and I'm not just talking about Erik but to EVERYONE!!).
Yesterday I had a pretty good day after I got to talk to Jun. I taught my students and they did well ^.^ (they are so adorable) but the problem was I procrastinated so much yesterday I'm dreading the workload I'm about to face for uni X_x
Oh well...I haven't been this happy for a while...all my posts are upset -.-;;
Just decided to make a happy post for once...
Right now I am talking to Kaokun...HI KAOKUN! IF YOU READ THIS! YOU HAVE BEEN HUGGLED!! ^.^ Kaokun's awesome ^^. Just want to thank him for the love and support =D! Best of luck with your university and food dieting and WHERE IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY! I HAVE NOT SEEN IT FOR A LONG LONG TIME! >.<;; (yes...I have to scowl you at one point or another *winks*...nah...j/k I know you're busy!). I haven't drawn for a long time too...maybe I should get crackin'. I want to draw the singing frogs that annoy my mother and Bities as ELTON JOHN! YES BITIES! YOU LOOK LIKE ELTON JOHN! XD j/k (don't worry...it's a gaia thing...)
Anywayz...again...just want to say to ALL my friends (and cousins) thank you for making me happy ^.^

Time finished: 10:29am
Weather: Fine fine fine still ^.^
Mood: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kaoru said...

*huggles and wuggles* <3 ^__________^

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:35:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

aww *huggles*
I've got this fuzzball thingy that I called wuggle <3

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:53:00 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey :)

Finalyl got around to reading your blog. :) I'm glad you're feeling happy :) (I'm just hoping to get all these work thing out of the way to be relaxed for once. :\)

Monday, March 20, 2006 11:20:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

BE HAPPY!! Remember our deal ;)

Monday, March 20, 2006 2:37:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Hiya Lisa!
Hiya Bird!
Lisa...I hope u get all your work done
Bird...I AM HAPPY AND I REMEMBER THE DEAL! ARE U HAPPY?! XD
Lisa...I HAVE 6 ASSIGNMENTS DUE THIS WEEK!!! *stresses*
Bird...REMEMBER U'RE COOL! XD
(wow...it's fun talking back and forth to two different people XD)
Love u both! *huggles*

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home