Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jordan

Time started: 2:23am
Place: My room
Weather: Nice
Mood: Happy ^.^

I just realised I haven't updated this blog for YONKS! I guess it's about time I started again...
What got me started again? My gorgeous new friend, Jordan ^.^ (if you're reading this, I say hi! Hope you like me dedicating this blog entry to you! xD). We talked properly for the first time for two hours tonight on msn. I discovered that Jordan is a lovely girl ^.^ and lots of fun to talk to :D. Yay! I love meeting nice people! ^^

Well...there's not much point in me trying to fill in the gaps I've left in this blog because I sorta mentioned what happened on my deviantart page.

*sigh* I think I might have to keep this blog short *le gasp!* because it's 2:26am and my brain is as good as toothpaste right now...

So yeah...the purpose of this blog?
JORDAN IS COOL! x)
And that is all =P.

Time finished: 2:26am
Weather: Still nice
Mood: Happy and toothpaste, apparently...(yes, toothpaste is a mood! Don't believe what the other's tell you! >:0)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hui-Min, I'm sorry for last night. I was drunk...
Tell Ryan I'm sorry for my fowl language too...
I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble.
I know what I've done to you is totally unforgivable and I don't think I'll ever forgive myself but can you give me one more chance of being just friends again? Please let me know...

Love Justin

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:30:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Sounds like Jordan is an awesome person :) Nice to have you back blogging, I have Jordan to thank to :D

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:09:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

HI BAGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *attacks*
how are uuuuuuuuu?
I havent seen u in aaaages!
Nice to hear from u!
Love Hui

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To: Hui-Min The Gifted, aka, Secret Agent 133-Egg
YAY! i love a good blog.
particularly when it is dedicated to myself. that brings it to the supercalifragilisticexpialadocious level!
About Eurotrip... you were right, the nudity was excessive. But Scotty? *drool* need i say more? cute in a more unconventional way. love that.
i will make sure i soon write a blog dedicated to you, too.

And of COURSE toothpaste is a mood! who would dare say otherwise? toothpaste is a hygiene item, a major foodgroup, a temporary adhesive, and an artist's medium. how could it NOT also qualify as a mood?
*sighs happily* what can i say, Hui-Min? I LIKE YOU. and i like the egg song.

love, Jordan The Brave, aka Secret Agent 717-Yolk

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:16:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

WOW! THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL JORDAN HAS COMMENTED ON MY BLOG! *dies of happiness*
And about Scotty from Eurotrip...*thinks*...well...I can't remember who he is x) (and I have no opinion on physical appearances...people wonder about me and think that I am strange, or not human...so forgive me for not drooling or perving with you xD)
and um, Jordan? Since you've so wisely decided to uh...reveal our secret agent codes to this public blog...well...it's not secret anymore T_T
Oh well...we shall make another code another day x)
Thanks for dropping by! *Huggles*

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you probably don't remember me, but I was just going through some old stuff in boxes as the family is moving house again, and I noticed the big yellow card you lot (Room 10 Alawa Primary School, kidsummer's nights dream) wrote for me.

I have been looking for ages but other than Tyce (who no longer seems to be managing a NT band) and Jed (who is in QLD now and I had an altercation with a few years back) and JD is apparently a go kart pro, you are the first I have found.

I would like to get in touch, and really like your photos on your Deviantart.

Anyhow , have fun...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 3:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home