Sunday, April 30, 2006

Top?!/I Love Gift Shopping!/Happy Anniversary!/14 Hours of Sleep!

Time started: 11:08am
Place: My room
Weather: Beautiful
Mood: Content

Mih...I've been so lazy lately I don't update my blog daily like I used to -.-;;
Anyway...let's start with Thursday:

Top?!:
Hehe...I came to class late today for Design & Innovation (I didn't think I'd sleep in). It started at 9am but I got there half an hour late. Didn't matter though because all we did that day was have the tutors tell us how we went in our orals. My group got 92% for our oral and apparently we topped the entire unit (which had 297 people)! WOOHOO! We were so worried!
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! We finished class 2 hours early! Muahahaha! >=D
Katerina and I went to the computer rooms to meet up with Eliza after class. She was busy doing her Chemistry Tutorial questions and we kept her company until about 1pm. Then Katerina and I went to Casuarina for lunch. We both had Red Rooster. Later we just walked around aimlessly (as usual) around Casuarina then we went to the library at around 3pm. I saw my Sammy Wammy who just arrived from school *huggles her Sammy Wammy*. Then we went back to Casuarina so Katerina could meet up with her younger sister. Katerina went present shopping with her sister and I went home.
Hmm...what did I do when I went home? >_<;; I can't remember...
I think I just drew...no wait! I wrote a letter! That's it...hehe...
At night I was being the usual...a bum on the computer talking to people...I can't remember anything significant...
NO! WAIT! Hehe...I had this 3 hour argument with Jarrad about whether Earth was an element or not...hehe, that was kinda fun XD. None of us admitted defeat so I have no idea who won the argument. I tried to form allies with other people but they all ended up backing up Jarrad's side of the argument *grumbles* except for Lisa...she's cool XD. Yay! *Huggles Lisa*.
Mih...that argument really drained my brain.
After that I watched a few episodes of Naruto (it's getting so scary! O_o;;) then went to bed...

I Love Gift Shopping!:
In the morning I finished off writing a letter and making a birthday card ^.^, after that I was in a happy mood.
Then I had to go to university to meet up with Kat and Eliza. I met them at the computer labs at 11am. Then we set off to Casuarina to go gift shopping. Eliza bought her sister a top from City Beach, Katerina bought her sister earrings (mih...everyone has sisters but me *cries*). I'm not going to reveal what I bought for who just yet in case this person reads this...I had so much fun finding the present though =D. Happy happy joy joy! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Gift shopping! It's one of my favourite things to do =). Eliza left at around 2:00pm so it just left us with Katerina and me. We just browsed around, got some snacks (chocolate! Yummy =P), then Katerina had to go to her lecture. We caught the 2:30 bus, she got off at Uni, I got of at my place. Then I just went home, watch a few Naruto episodes, was a computer bum for the rest of the day (seriously, I need to get out more...).

Happy Anniversary!:
While I was being a bum on the computer I spent hours and hours drawing on the computer for Lou and Jasper since it was their 6 month anniversary this night. Meeheehee...it took me about 10 hours in total to do, I showed them and they loved it =D yay! Jarrad couldn't handle people complimenting me so he joined deviantart just to give me nasty comments on the drawing (how mean! JARRAD YOU BASTID!) XD. Ahh well, it gave me a good laugh.
In the evening I watched some more Naruto XD...(I'm addicted in case you couldn't tell!).
Hehe...then the usual...I went to bed at around 1am! I slept very well that night.

14 Hours of Sleep!:
I woke up at 11am on Saturday morning. Told you I slept very well that night >_O. That was already 10 hours of sleep. Then I browsed around deviantart and did a bit of homework until 1pm. Then I was sleepy again so I went ot sleep. I woke up at 5pm. Woohoo! Another 4 hours of sleep. You know...for an insomniac, when you're sleeping this much...if feels really, really good =D.
When I woke up I made some plans for my birthday party. Erin and I decided to have another joint birthday party this year. So far our plans are:
In the morning: Go for a swim at Lake Leanyer.
Afternoon: (The initial idea was to watch the Da Vinci Code but that doesn't come out til May 18th...bugger!) Go watch a movie...
Evening: Go to Casuarina beach and have a picnic dinner...
Wow...I can't believe I'm going to be 18 soon...that's so scary! X_x.
Hehe...you guessed it. I was being a computer bum for the rest of the evening. When there was no one to talk to on msn I just watched another Naruto episode until 1:30am and went to bed.
There you have it...an updated blog! Yay! (I know it's not very exciting reading about me being a computer bum hehe...)

Time finished: 11:41am
Weather: Absolutely fabulous!
Mood: Content

4 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

I love gift shopping too! but I hate shopping alone, it's so depressing!

14 hours of sleep? I need that. I haven't slept since I got on the plane from Taipei, hmm, that's like 28 hours ago

Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:14:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

hehe, the longest I've been awake is 3 weeks and 2 days :P

Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:51:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

boom, where have you been on blog?

Monday, May 08, 2006 6:08:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

i'm baaaaaaaaack!

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home