Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Frustration >_<

Time started: 7:18pm
Place: My room
Weather: Calm
Mood: Somewhat content

The crab dinner at Jasper's place was lovely ^^ (although I didn't have any crab because that day there was a crab scuttling around my backyard...). After dinner I spent hours and hours in Jasper's room trying to figure out how to plug in his computer and burn DVDs...I was on the phone to Jasper for hours and hours asking him how to work his computer. It just wouldn't work and it was really frustrating and I was starting to get angry at everyone because I wasn't in such a good mood in the first place -.-
I was in there for 6 hours and all that effort was wasted. We didn't burn a thing. Now I had to go home and stay up til sunrise doing homework -.-
Ahh well...I was listening to "SheSpider" the whole time I was trying to work it lol.
Meh...well right now I'm out of that bad mood. The day wasn't too good though.
My design group were going to meet up at the University Library at
2pm except Brydie was going to leave at 3 and Ben was going to come at 3 (due to their working times). Then Ben messages me at like...10 o'clock in the morning saying "I don't have work today, we can meet at any time" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I messaged everyone else to meet up at the library at 12. At least we got the entire group this way. Well...we're almost finished but the group's still really unorganised, we haven't run through our oral (and today was like the only day we could practise it before our real thing) *stress stress stress* we are so screwed! X_x (Oh yeah...I was still listening to "SheSpider") XD
After our meeting which finished at 3, yet we didn't get anywhere really, I went home and slept until the evening (so tired from all this stress and frustration). I woke up and here I am being a computer bum again. No one's talking to me right now *cries* except for Ewik ^^...good ol' Ewik ^^. *Huggles Ewik*
Mihmimimimih! Sleep is so good. I should try not to be an insomniac. Then I wouldn't be so frustrated so often. I'm so relaxed and happy now after sleeping. ^^
I should probably get some homework done though...I have so much to do during this Easter break. MIDSEMESTER EXAMS! ARGH! X_x
Anyway...I'll avoid thinking about that for now. Samantha's coming over tomorrow morning (or so I hope) ^^ yay! I wuv my Sammy ^^

Time finished: 8:31pm
Weather: Why is it so hot?
Mood: Happier

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Good to know that you are happier.

Remember you have to bear my share of happiness

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:10:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Baggy!! *attackeths* GET ONLINE! >=(

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:11:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

okie dokie!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home