Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Hate Homework!

Time started: 10:02pm
Place: My room
Weather: Stopped raining
Mood: Grumpy

I've been sitting here for hours and hours trying to get to work but I just can't. Probably because what I am trying to do now is so darn boring I just lost interest to everything. I have to read this 14 page chapter and summarise it into 300 words. 300 words is not a lot but producing 300 words that is supposed to cover a 14 page chapter is tough (and I just cannot be bothered). I miss my friends. I just wish I could be with them all the time.
I'm so moody these days I just want to avoid everyone. At least on msn I can hide under the emoticons and act happy without them realising that I'm literally screaming my head off at the inside.
At least I'm talking to Angelina now. I never get to talk to her anymore ever since she left. I miss her so much. I can say absolutely anything to her without being afraid of being judged upon. She has so much understanding towards other people. She's amazing.
Anyway...I haven't felt the best and it's driving me insane. I just want to be happy >.< instead of upsetting everyone with my stupid depression. Hui-Min you're such an attention seeker! Just shut up already!
I'll try to think of something happy...
Well, I'm currently in love with this song called "Echo" by Trapt. It's so nice :)

Close my eyes
Let the whole thing pass me by
There is no time
To waste
Asking why
I'm not away with you
By my side
I'm not away with you
By my side...

This song just describes my life right now...I'm wasting time wishing to be with someone (or some people) when I'm running out of time with doing homework....

*sigh*
Life is so unfair. There's someone who loves you...yet...you can't love him back because you're too in love with someone else...
It sucks, knowing how he feels...
Everything just sucks...
Sometimes I disagree with "It's better to love than to never have loved at all" because when you don't love, sure, life is meaningless...but...there's so much pain when you love...
I don't know...love's supposed to be great...but I'm sure there are a lot of people who can relate love to pain...

Time finished: 10:30pm
Weather: Pouring down
Mood: Washed away...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Be happy! Don't pretend to be happy :( remember our deal ;-)

and yes, I hate homeworks too, correction, I hate working in general :P

Monday, April 03, 2006 1:03:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

meh...
after i posted this blog
he came over and shouted over the gate for me to come out :S

Monday, April 03, 2006 1:06:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home