Sunday, March 26, 2006

Superheroes for Movie Night

Time started: 4:42pm
Place: My room
Weather: Hot
Mood: Content

Yay! It was time to go to Liz's house for a movie night! I went over to Em's place at around 5:45pm so she could take me to Liz's place. We got there at around 6:30pm. Erin, Brentley, Sara, Julie and Lani were already there sitting around, outside on the dining table. We talked about random things outside for about an hour until our dinner was cooked. COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEF, LIZ!!! She's so bloody good at cooking!! We had baked potatoes (it was awesome), salad (very nice!) and fish (yum....). Erin made pavlova and it tasted sooooooo good! ^.^
After our dinner we went inside to the living room to watch "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and personally I kinda thought it was boring XD. Before we watched it I called my Singaporean cousin, Jun on my mobile. I got to talk to Lena and Peggy too ^^ and got Emily to talk to Jun (because she was planning to meet Jun in Singapore during her holiday in May) but they couldn't hear each other well :(. After the movie Brentley had to go home so...bye bye mummeh (yes, Brentley is my mother XD)!!! Erin used Lani's car to drive him home (he lived all the way at Howard Springs) so we all watched "X-Men 1.5" (can anyone tell me why it's 1.5?) while they were gone. Everyone was just perving on Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) and Sean Ashmore (Bobby) and I was like "meh...." XP. Lani was getting cranky coz she wanted to go home however Erin still had her car "on her way back". We finished "X-Men 1.5" and Erin finally got back. Lani and Erin then went home and then we watched "X-Men 2". Emily and Liz were having so much fun because Sean Ashmore was in this movie more *eye roll* and I was like "Nightcrawler!!! <3" XD (yes, the character's cool ^^). After that, we were tired so we all went to hit the sack (well, except for me since...I don't sleep). Emily and I slept in one room. Julie and Liz slept in the other. Emily stayed up a further hour talking about a manga she was making (it sounds cool...it's about these kids who are Element Guardians and they're trying to stop this feud between the Gods to save the world). Then she was tired so I turned off the light and she went to sleep. I slept for about an hour then woke up again and couldn't get back to sleep. So I meditated (but it was kinda hard since I wasn't in my own room) and after that I just listened to my iPod until it was dawn. When dawn approached I grabbed a book from Liz's bookshelf and read until everyone woke up.
When they did, we watched half of "The Incredibles" (it's the first time I've watched it) and I really like it :). We watched it until it was 11am then Liz took us to Target where we had to meet Em's mother to go bra shopping (oh joy... :/). Yay! We got Em's bras XD so we went back to Em's place to watch the last half of "The Incredibles" before they took me home.
I was back by 1:45pm and I had to teach in 15 minutes. My first student, Melissa came 10 minutes late though but at least I had more time to get ready hehe...she did well for her lesson today :). At 3pm Kae-jenn was my next student and he did well too ^^. I love teaching =D
Well...that was pretty much my day today...nice and relaxed and I got to meet everyone =)

Time finished: 5:06pm
Weather: I can't tell if it's hot anymore because I turned on the airconditioner...however it seems fine.
Mood: Light hearted ^.^

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

It's 1.5 coz they made 1 and 2... 1.5 was straight to video (or DVD). At least I think that's why....

Silly? Why yes. It's Hollywood :P But we just can't get enough of those cool special effects can we? :P

Monday, March 27, 2006 7:54:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

so there's actually "X-Men 1"?
Nyahaha...I reckon "The Incredibles" was the best out of the lot XD

Monday, March 27, 2006 8:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i think we have x-men 1.5 ... yeah it's x-men 1 with like, movie previews or something so they added the 0.5? pfft of course there's x-men 1!!! (cept it's not called that, it's just x-men.. :P) and the incredibles was a good movie - did you watch it on DVD did you see jack jack attack?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:16:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

omg! jack jack rocked! when he turned into a devil...it was awesome!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i guess you didn't see the extras featuer 'jack jack attack' then - he was so cute!!! and like had so many super powers! he was like, going through one wall and coming out the other, setting himself on fire, and it made you almost feel sorry for the babysitter kid :P

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:32:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

:( I didn't see that :(

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home