Friday, March 24, 2006

Last Dinner and Finished Homework!

Time started: 12:59am
Place: My room
Weather: Still
Mood: Relieved

I had trouble waking up in the morning again. I was running late for school so I walked really fast to school. It started to rain on me and from walking so fast my left ankle started hurting (limped the last quarter of the way) because I busted it 7 times throughout my life. I was wet and limping but I made it to school on time *sigh of relief!*. Today my design group progressed well. Brendan and Ben got the hinge for out "swop" invention and we all finally worked out how to build our darn thing. For once our group got our acts together!!
At the end of the tutorial Katerina and I went to the cafe to buy her lunch then walked back to my place and ate our lunches there. We studied for the first hour then Katerina showed me these strange videos on You Tube. Then we watched an episode of Full Metal Panic then it was time for Kat to go.
I got ready to go out with my dad for dinner. Our last dinner before he leaves. Dad was leaving for Malaysia. He's leaving me again...like he always does. We went to this Thai and Chinese restaurant at Nightcliff. We both didn't speak much. Then at the end he said "don't stress yourself out, ok?". I was so happy at that moment. He cared. He actually cared about me...
Soon our dinner was over so he dropped me home again. I gave him a little kiss goodbye and watched him drive off. That was going to be the last time I would see him for quite a while. It's strange for me to say I'll miss him. My father and I never had a close relationship...at times there was no relationship at all.
I was feeling really stressed out when I got home because I was back to school reality. Two assignments due and a test worth 15% of my grades that covers 11 TOPICS for Anatomy & Physiology X_x!!!!!!!!! I quickly got to work. And after a few long, and stressful hours I finally finished both my assignments (don't get me wrong I did most of it throughout the week...and not in the last minute...for once). RELIEF!!! BIG BIG RELIEF!!! I am so glad they're done! Well...all I got now is revision for my test. I think I'm going to fail *cries* but I have something to look forward on Saturday as mentioned on my previous blog. No change of plans :D
Right now I'm talking to Erin aka Bities (my lovely insomniac twin <3) and Erik aka Fanatism (my lovely master *wags tail* <3). That's what I love about this hour...groovy people who are around while you're staying up and have no one to talk to. Well...I'm really tired at the current moment from all the consumption of my very limited brain power in the last few hours so I'm going to stop here. In about 6 hours I will be calling Erik for the first time *is excited*. I look forward to it (I hope I'm not too sleepy when I do). It's great hearing a voice for the first time =D. The joys of technology!!

Time finished: 1:45am
Weather: Seems hot...(my mother just turned off the a/c and now she's sleeping on the remote >.<)
Mood: Excited in a sleep deprived way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

You should tell your dad to retire and spend more time with his family!

Friday, March 24, 2006 11:03:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

I think that would start quarrels...

Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home