Tuesday, April 04, 2006

10 Tonne Brick Head

Time Started: 12:15am
Place: My room
Weather: Raining Lightly
Mood: Content

I stayed up til 5am doing my homework (weeee -.-). I finally got my Critical Reading for Design & Innovation done! I stayed up talking to Lou, Baggy, Kaoru and Erik all night. I find it funny that the gaia addict, Lou was suddenly addicted to mediwar XD. She kept on whinging how much of her money was stolen in the game. It was cute XD. Baggy and I mostly talked about our complicated love lives (except I don't really have one lol), Kaoru was...erm...eating his dinner XP and Erik well...he was just being Erik the Casanova (muahaha).
Oh right...sleep...yeah... XD Yeah. At 5am I tried to get to sleep. I did for a bit, but then I woke up early to finish off my Microbiology assignments. I finished them at 12:30pm (and I had school in half an hour...good timing eh?). I had a quick lunch, then bolted off to school.
For once we had a decent Lecture for Design & Innovation (the lectures are always dumb and irrelevant). We had this doctor who gave us an example of a bad presentation (and it was highly amusing too ^^). We got to tell him all the crap stuff he did in his presentation...that was good XD. Then we had a 10 minute break so I handed in my assignments then it was time for him to do a good presentation. Yay! It was good (not as funny though). We learnt how to do a good presentation and some random information about introduced grass in Australia that causes dangerous bush fires...
Mih...sleep deprivation is so bad. By the time I got home at around 3pm my head was a 10 tonne brick. I did some homework til 5pm then I was like "Meh!! Head...heavy! Must...rest..." so I did. ZZZZZZZZZ I slept for 2 hours!! WOOHOO! I got up and watched "20 to 1...The events that stopped the world". So many events were so sad :(. I'm surprised that the Tsunami incident only made it to number 15 though. Surprise, surprise...911 made it to number 1. After that I watched Eddie McGuire's final episode in "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire". I don't like seeing people go :(. It's just a TV show but Eddie's cool!
Bleargh...after watching TV I downloaded some songs by Trapt and Finch. I love them!! :D Yay! New rock songs added to my large music collection!
Gargh! Msn kept disconnecting me tonight >.< stupid msn!
Not really doing much now. Just talking to Lou, Jasper, Jalena, Bagwell, Erin and Jun.
I would do homework but...the stupid teachers didn't post up anything on the noticeboard about what to do, neither did they tell us when the stuff was due. So...I pretty much have no idea what to do...
Well...I like the sound of the frogs outside...croak croak croak! I haven't heard the little froggies for so long. ^.^ The little froggies are back to sing their love songs in the rain <3.
There's nothing much more to add...
Oh...wait...JUN! CHEER UP! I'M SURE TOURISM ISN'T BAD! She's a bit worried about making the wrong decision of choosing Tourism over Management and now she's kind of regretting her choice. *Sigh* choices suck. Well Jun, if you're reading this, I'm sure things will turn out fine =).
*Attackeths Jasper* WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT WEIRD ELECTRONIC HOMEWORK OR WHATEVER IT IS?! You're asking your dumb sister? *Cries* T_T I don't know anything!!!!!!!
GARGH! RIN! HOW COULD U TURN THE FROGS INTO VOICE BOXES? THAT'S SO CRUEL!
Baggy's making me hungry. He's having apples and coffee...and I want chocolate
JALENA'S THROWING NUTS AT ME! HOW RUDE!
Well...that's enough gonking at my friends now...
I guess it was a pretty relaxed day and I feel nothing but content.

Time finished: 12:54am
Weather: Light Drizzle
Mood: Content >_O

6 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Sorry for making you hungry :P

and yeah, good talking to you about our complicated love lives, I aint got one at the moment neither, but it's good to speak our thoughts out, dont you reckon ;) ?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:00:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Yup ^^ but let's be happy now :D
GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE! >.<

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:02:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Tourism, but I also like Hotel Management... Bah X( Oh well, at least learning Japanese comes in handy for these 2 courses so I have an excuse to study Jap for another 3 years! *cheers*
Jun

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:06:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

You like learning Japanese eh?
Maybe u could be a translator or something

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:14:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:o you can steal money in mediwar?? no wonder my money doesn't seem to be rising much *rolls eyes and sighs*

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:45:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

lol, yeah...click on "attack" and choose a player to attack.
Attack the person with 1/15 turn first. If u've stolen 400 gold or over....attack the person again with 15 turns. Then bank ur money

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home