Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cold, Windy, Wet, and STRESS!!!

Time started: 3:50pm
Place: Charles Darwin University Library
Weather: COLD, WINDY AND WET INCASE YOU COULDN'T TELL!!
Mood: STRESSED! >.<

Again I didn't sleep at all last night. Stayed online until about 4am talking to Jun, Lou and Baggy. I heard Baggy's voice...muahahahaha XD and O_O singing!! Gorgeous singing there Baggy...u're the first bloke I've heard in years singing XD
Anyway...I was not enthusiastic about going to school...it's another 11 hour day at school again -.-
In my Chemistry Lecture, I was so bored, my concentration didn't exist, I was literally falling asleep for the first 2/3 of the lecture. Then at the last half hour I decided to do some drawing. I drew some of the students in front of me who also looked bored, and my lecturer at the front blabbering away not knowing how to explain things properly XD. Tehehe, Eliza wants a copy of my drawing. I'll post it up on deviantart when I go home.
Finally it was noon! Yay! We can escape from the long and boring 3 hour Chemistry lecture! Eliza and I went to meet up with Kat.E at the cafe upstairs. Then for the next hour I was a tomato. I SAW THE VERY FIRST BOY I LIKED IN 7TH-8TH GRADE RIGHT NEXT TO US PLAYING POOL! >.<>.<). Yeah...I was like blushing for all of lunch looking like a tomato -.- I haven't seen him for...well...4 years? I'm so mad at myself for not having the courage to talk to him >.<;;
Anyway...it was time for my Anatomy & Physiology lecture. We didn't do much but learn about the cardiovascular system and blood. We got let out an hour early...yay! I walked out of the lecture and omg...my hair stood up vertically from the wind, the rain splashed all over me, I'm soaked to the bone and now I'm in the aircon without a jacket shivering my arse off. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DRY SEASON!! >.<;; Oh yeah...about why I'm stressed...
List of things due this Friday:
- Design & Innovation Critical Reading 3
- Chemistry Practical 4 Write up
- Microbiology Practical 3 & 4 Practical Write up
- Microbiology Assignments L1 d) and e)

- Anatomy & Physiology Test 2
STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And after the Easter holidays I have 3 mid-semester exams...and about 6 billion things due....*cries*. Oh yeah...and a Progress Report and Oral for our invention in Design & Innovation which is supposed to go for 20 minutes. WAAAAAAAH! T_T
Well...I've still got just less than an hour til my next class so I'm just gonna talk to Erin, Brentley, and Jun on msn (muahaha...I have access to msn at school!).
I'm still cold and wet :(
Stress stress stress

Time finished: 4:05pm
Weather: Still bucketing 5000 tonnes of water per second with winds blowing 1000km/h XD
Mood: Stressed, cold, wet, tired, frustrated, bleargh etc etc etc.... ^^ it's all good XD


14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol sounds fun XD

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:19:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

not really
about time u figured out how to put ur name up for comments lol XD

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol,try figuring it out when blogger is all in traditional chinese. Everything's in English for me except blogspot, i have no idea WHY.
Ok ok,maybe I'm a little slow. :P

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:24:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

yes...but I told u like a million times that it was the second option lol
u just never listen to ur cousin *cries* u're so mean to me! u don't love me :(

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I listened to you so I tried the 2nd option? See? XD

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:26:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

yeah...u listened to me after telling u a million times....meanie -__-;;

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cause I can't find anything to comment on so I didn't try it. Now that I have something to comment on, I tried it. See? =P

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:29:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

excuses excuses...we all know u don't like listening to me lol XD

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:32:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

Awww~ I am blushing... AGAIN!

and my tummy is still sore :D

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:33:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Muahaha! At least u didn't laugh for 23 minutes and 14 seconds non-stop XD

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:00:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

thank god I havent done that hehehedadada :p

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:19:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

*pokes u on the stomach*

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:22:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Hui-Min sorry about last night, the net connection just went dead and I couldnt get back on MSN :(

Well, hopefully I'll catch you tonight

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:37:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Aww...no problem eh? ^^
Yeah, I'll be on tonight but I'm still gonna do a lot of homework so don't expect me to talk much =P

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home