Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy 17th Birthday, Danmei!

Time started: 9:53am
Place: My room
Weather: Bright and sunny ^^
Mood: Pweety good

First of all I would just like to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANMEI!!!". I haven't seen you for ages! >_< I hope wherever you are today, you're having a great day...I miss you!
Hmm...what did I do yesterday? Not a lot. I had fun talking to Baggie and Lisa ^^. Lisa and I were just being mean to Baggie about his lame taste of music and I was teasing him about being a BOY because he is one ;)
I sent Baggie a bunch of decent romantic songs and he's currently in lurrrrrrve with "This Time Imperfect" by AFI. Hmm...maybe I shouldn't have sent him that song XD.
I also talked to Nizar for nearly the whole day. We were just singing to each other over the microphone. It was fuuuun ^^.
Later I just downloaded and watched some Naruto. I hate cliffhangers >_< the suspense is KILLING ME! XD
Hmm...My mother was feeling grumpy so I cooked spaghetti bolognaise for her for dinner. She was still grumpy though :(.....
In the evening I had an audio conversation with Jarrad and Jasper ^^. It was fun and I was happy for quite a while but then...I felt depressed. I'm never going to get over him -.-;;
I talked to my aunt from the US for the rest of the night. It's nice to talk to family. Then I went to bed.
It's morning and here I am...being a bum on the computer. DID YOU KNOW THAT OUTSIDE ERIK'S HOUSE, THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR "SAVE TONIGHT" BY EAGLE EYE CHERRY WAS WHERE IT WAS FILMED? THAT'S SO COOL! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv6EhThBeG0&search=save%20tonight%20eagle%20eye%20cherry you can see the reflection of this door lol XD. "Anyway...you can see my door through the reflection at the beginning...keep that image in your mind for your trip to Sweden" XD
Hmm...I think I should go study for my mid-semester exams now =P. Hehe...
I guess that's all for now then.

Time finished: 10:57am <-- yeah, it took me ages because I had a lot of distractions, k? XD
Weather: Bright and sunny ^^ the birds are chirping and everything XD
Mood: Cheery ^^

9 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

This Time Imperfect is an awesome song!!!

Alright, I'm a boy, so I get to stay young foreva!

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:02:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

BUT YOU'RE GOING TO KILL IT!!! T_T

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:04:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

MEANIE! You're making me sound like a serial killer of music :p

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:28:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

you ARE!!!

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:35:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Oh~ oh oh~ that feels like a dagger straight through my heart xo

now you've gotta make it up to me by making some Greek desert

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:42:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

oh no...not this again >_<;;

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:43:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

lol~ ok, let's drop it before it gets too cheesy

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:53:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

I like cheese :P XD

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:54:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

*in tears not because of cheese*

If I tell you
Will you listen?
Will you stay?
Will you be here forever?
Never go away?
Never thought things would change, hold me tight
Please don't say again that you have to go

A bitter thought
I had it all
But I just let it go
Hold your silence
It's so violence since you're gone

All my thoughts are with you forever
'Till the day we'll be back together
I will be waiting for you

If I had told you
You would've listened
You had stayed
You would be here forever
Never went away

It would never have been all the same
All our time what have been in vain
Cause you had to go

The sweetest thought
Had it all
Cause I did let you go
All our moments keep me warm
When you're gone

All my thoughts are with you forever
'Till the day we'll be back together
I will be waiting for you

Monday, April 10, 2006 12:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home