Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pidgeon Intimidator! Drunk Alone! You Know!

Time started: 1:53am
Place: My room
Weather: Breezy
Mood: Unmotivated

Oh joy...I stayed up til 5am doing the Tutorial questions that were supposed to be handed in today. It's so gay how our Lecturer only taught us how to do the questions the DAY BEFORE the thing was due -.- so really we had one day to do it. Gay gay gay!!! Even at 5am I didn't finish so I was like...bleargh...and did nothing until 9:30am when I finished them off (and finished at 11:30am). I was so tired...I was dreading going to school. Seriously, as I was walking to school, I was NODDING OFF TO SLEEP! -_____-;;
Hmm...nothing much happened during the Microbiology laboratory session today. We just smeared bacteria on the agar plate, put antibiotics on them, then left the labs. Yay! We finished 1 and a half hours early!
Eliza and I then went to the cafe upstairs and had some food. There was this pidgeon (really small, chubby and cute) walking around the balcony. Eliza threw crumbs at the bird. The little bugger ate everything on the floor BUT the crumbs. Eliza got offended so she got up and chased the bird with her arms waving frantically in the air while screaming "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!". O_O <-- this was the expression on my face. ELIZA, YOU PSYCHO!! That poor bird practically lived at the balcony, so it flew back. Then Eliza went and scared it off again. It flew back, she chased it again, this went on and on until the bird was so distressed it stood at the edge of the balcony, had this look on its face like "life is just too hard!" kind of a look, then jumped off without opening its wings as if it was committing suicide. By then Eliza was cracking up laughing. I kinda found it amusing too but I mostly felt so sorry for the bird. I mean, whoever's being chased around by this psychotic girl ought to be felt sorry for! Not to fear! All is well! The bird's okay and got away from this lunatic of a friend of mine =P. I don't think it will go back to the cafe any time soon. Poor bugger =(
Later we went to the cafe downstairs and sat with Kylie and her friend (I forgot what his name was =S). We talked about the pidgeon incident and other random stuff. Ooh...Kylie's a day younger than me, and we thought maybe we could have a joint 18th. When I said "hey, do you want to have a joint party?" Kylie's friend cracked up laughing and made smoking actions with his fingers and I just rolled my eyes. The things people think of these days >_<. NO I AM NOT GONNA HAVE A BONG PARTY >_<;;!!! However Kylie and I thought: hmm...we could just stay in our rooms by ourselves on our birthday getting drunk happily...hide in the closet...make friends with the mothballs and say "Heehee...I'm Harry Potter" XD. It's not like Kylie and I are gonna go clubbing or have people buy drinks for us right? Might as well make the best of it the only way we could...hehe... (btw, don't take me too seriously about what I thought we were going to do for our birthday lol).
4pm, time for our Chemistry Lecture. We would normally have a tutorial instead but since we're soooooo behind we had to use our tutorial sessions as lecture sessions. I haven't slept since last Friday so I was like dead X_x by the time we were in the lecture. The lecture was an hour long and what I did was I tallied up the number of times our lecturer said "you know". She uses it all the time and it's so stupid because SHE CAN'T EXPLAIN THINGS! She also goes "so um" all the time (except it sounds like "sohvum" because she's Indian and she pronounces things funny). By the end of the lecture I tallied up 217 "you knows" and at one stage she used "you know" 10 times in one sentence. It was hilarious XD. Yeeeeeeah...that was my productive time in my lecture =P.
Oh joy...time for our Chemistry practical -.-;;. Well...nothing much happened during this session either...we watched liquids go hot and cold...yayness -.-;;. At least we left half and hour early which has NEVER happened. It must be a LEAVE YOUR PRACTICALS EARLY day. My lovely psychotic friend drove me home because I was way too sleepy to walk home =).
I zoned out for about 3 hours and then reality slapped me on the face. I had an assignment due tomorrow and 5 due on Friday! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! >.<;;
So far I've finished the one that's due tomorrow. I need to get cracking on the ones due on Friday though. I'm gonna go do that now...how sad...I don't get to procrastinate *cries* T_T (but I have a feeling I will...).

TIme finished: 2:18am
Weather: Breezy
Mood: Tired enough to do a Triathlon (you know...the stage you're so tired you're just too active...I haven't slept for 6 days and counting X_x).

21 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

poor bird, I feelforit!!!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:25:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

You've been chased by a psychotic blonde with arms waving frantically in the air running towards u with bloodshot eyes and poofy hair yelling "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR" ?

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:28:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Yeah, my ex lolz

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:28:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Bwahahahaha XD AMAZING!
Now I know why you're called "Bird" :P

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:30:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

it was a very frightening experience *serious looking face*

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:30:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

XD
I'm sorry...after watching Eliza today I can't take it seriously =P
*hugs* poor Bird :( mmk...serious now =|

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:32:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

It'd be really funny if you had your camera with you :P

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:35:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

I wish I had a video camer =P. I'll look back at the days when I'm really old and sigh happily knowing I had such psychotic friends XD
Hmm...I should probably start up an anti-pidgeon interogation protest :P

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:37:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

lol anti-pidgeon interogation protest

not just birds in general :( ?

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:39:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

hmm...good point.
hey! how about "STOP THE BIRDS FROM JUMPING OFF BALCONIES" fund? XD

It'll be like "Bird depression...let's stop it!"

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:41:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

lol~ signed!

How about "Free Birds" ? or "Return the Sky to birds, bomb the airplanes" ?

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:42:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

LOL
one problem though...if you bomb the airplanes...how can u travel around the world? =( Ships take too long too :P

I do kinda support your point though :P

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:44:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Good point, I'll travel to Darwin


then bomb the airplanes xD

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:47:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

but then u cant go around the world :( or back to NZ :( and I'll have to put up with you XD :P

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:48:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Yeah,I guess I'll have to learn to put up with you too :p

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:51:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

hehe....*evil laugh* good luck with that ;)

Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:02:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

I don't need luck to do that, I need time and an airplane ticket lol!

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:39:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

Haha...yeah, that too ;)
Why are u not online and why didnt u get on this arvo? >_<;;
*grumbles* well there's probably a legitamate reason ^^

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:41:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

I thought you'd need some time to finish your assignments :)

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:12:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

mebbe... *shifty look*
>_>
<_<

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:40:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home