Saturday, April 08, 2006

Assignment Marathon is COMPLETE! SINGING IS FUN! =D

Time started: 5:48pm
Place: My room
Weather: Sunny
Mood: Singing

FINALLY!!!!!!! I FINISHED ALL MY HOMEWORK!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT SLEPT FOR 7 DAYS AND IT FEELS SO BLOODY GOOD!!!!!!
Okay, on Thursday night I had my Chemistry practical write up, Microbiology write up and Design and Innovation critical reading to get done by Friday. I managed to finish my Chemistry prac (woohoo), half finish my Micro and barely started on my Critical reading. I stayed up til about 6am doing everything then I kinda got too tired so I zoned out until 9am and went to uni to get cracking on my unfinished assignments. I was in the computer labs with Eliza doing our work until 4:30pm X_x. After 7.5 long hours we finally finished it all! I felt so tired but so relieved.
I also did my Anatomy & Physiology test and I got 90% YAY!!!!! ^.^
Samantha came to visit at about 3pm after school :) it was so nice to see her again. I haven't seen her for a while. I felt bad for not entertaining her much. I hope she can come over these holidays. I wanna kidnap her and make her watch Naruto XD
When I got home at 5pm I just CRASHED INTO BED AND SLEPT! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
It was such a glorious one and a half hours of sleep XD. Nadine woke me up with a phone call asking if I could help her get a job XD. Poor Nadine :(
After the phone call I just got up and watched a bit of Naruto on my computer until 11pm and went back to sleep (yay!). I slept until 8am! Woohoo! I haven't slept so much for aaaaaaaaaaaaages ^_^. In the morning I talked to Birdie ^^ and terrorised him with my singing (it put him to sleep) ;)...well...that's my interpretation anyway coz he's currently sleeping like a rock...I think...
After that I was in a really singing mood so I terrorised Nizar all afternoon with my singing. I heard him sing! YAY! ^^ SINGING IS A LOT OF FUN, YOU KNOW!! LA LA LA LA LAAAA.
I think I have a sore throat now for singing all day. Wow...I've been singing for 10 hours O_o;;
KIRBY DANCE, PEOPLE!
(>^_^)>
<(^_^<)
^(^_^)^
V(^_^)V
<(^_^)>
(>^_^<)
Hehe...that's enough psychoticness for now XP.
I think I'm going to download some more Naruto (hehe, I haven't watched Naruto for ages...) and just relaaaaaaaax!
()' "()
( 'O')
( ()<3()
O ("")("") <-- look! I made a teddybear holding a heart <3
Mmk....not much to say when you're happy. Just lots of smiling and singing and randomness :D
I hope this one week holiday will be a long one...but then again, time flies when you're having fun =P.
Relaxin feels so good!

Time finished: 6:22pm
Weather: Fine
Mood: Happy but tired

26 Comments:

Blogger Kaoru said...

90%?! :D Yaaaaay!

(>^_^)>
<(^_^<)
^(^_^)^
V(^_^)V
<(^_^)>
(>^_^<)

*hugs*

Saturday, April 08, 2006 9:22:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

yay! thankies ^.^
*hugs*

Saturday, April 08, 2006 9:28:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

time to make some Greek deserts!

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:11:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

u cook and i'll do the dishes

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:13:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

DEAL!
You'll have to show me the recipes for Greek deserts first~ it'll be my first time :blushes:

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:14:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

"greek desserts" that's what the call it these days eh? ;)
your first time eh?
hehe

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:15:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

Stop! You are making my face going red like a monkey's butt!

*runs to a corner and hides me head*

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:17:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

LOL! I could soooooo reply to that in a very wrong way but I won't lol XD

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:18:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

Sicko :p admit it, it runs in our blood~

and Lisa's lol

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:20:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

>_< *shuts up* XD stop making comments before I fall over and hurt myself laughing XD

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:21:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

awww~ it's ok *gentlely pets Hui-Min on the head*

You know, sis, if you fall over, I'll catch you... virtually :p

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:25:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

erm...how?

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:27:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

See, the key word is virtually~

It's all in your mind :D

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:33:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

a little boy like u cant support my weight :P

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:34:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

Oh oh oh *hurts*

I am sure my 180cm, 95 kg frame can support you effortlessly!

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:35:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

u know u're only a boy ;)

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:36:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

Man~ I am a man! Don't make me prove it to you!

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:37:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

that's such a boyish thing to say :P

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:38:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

lol! ok, I am not gonna continue, we don't want to make your comment page R rated

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:39:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

hence the greek desert ;)

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:40:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

lol~ yeah, Greek desert, so how do you make them again?

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:40:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

let's not go there....we don't want to make this blog R-rated do we? XD

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:41:00 pm  
Blogger Bird said...

lol~ no wonder you said greek desert is sweet, hehehedadada

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:42:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

oh gawd X_x

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:43:00 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

I would just l ike to use this opportunity to say that I'm not sick.. i'm just strange that's all. :P

(Gosh monday morning is such a drag!)

Monday, April 10, 2006 9:25:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

XD Okay Lisa, I believe you ;)

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home