Thursday, April 13, 2006

Swedish Lessons, Marathons: Naruto, Sleeping

Time started: 11:51pm
Place: My room
Weather: About to rain
Mood: Happy ^^

Last night I spent the entire night on msn learning Swedish from Erik ^^. It's so much fun :D. I ended up learning 2 pages worth of Swedish that night ^^ (what was disturbing was I found out that kiss = urine in Swedish). Anyway...I just had a marvellous time last night with the Swedish lesson ^^ *huggles Ewik*.
Anyways...Samantha came over this morning at half past 8 in the morning...YAY! *Huggles her Sammy Wammy*. We talked on msn for a bit and had a video convo with Erik, then he went to bed, then Baggy (except Samantha was hiding from the camera the whole time). Then I pressed something and it looked like I disconnected from msn. Little did I know, Bag could still see us in the webcam. We watched 11 episodes of Naruto non-stop. Samantha loved it ^^ and I left the poor bugger in suspense...and we didn't realise that Baggy could still see us. STALKER! YOU'RE A STALKER (nah, he didn't realise we didn't know...). Goodness...it's creepy knowing that he could see us without us realising :S (don't worry Baggy, I trust you and it's not like you get to see us do bad things on my bed >_O).
Tchya! Samantha soon had to go *is sad*. I miss Sammy :(. I had a marvelous time having her around. WAH! T_T I miss Sam T_T.
Well...after that, I talked to Baggy on msn and discovered his stalker moment >_O then I got tired all of a sudden and slept for hours and hours...the best sleep I've had in aaaaaages ^^.
I had dinner at 9pm. Eggplant, vegies and rice...mmmmmm ^_^. Then I browsed through deviantart (89 new messages in one day?!? X_x), talking to Jasper, Liz, Erin, Daniel, and Joanna on msn and yeah...that pretty much wrapped up my day ^^.

Time finished: 12:06am
Weather: Raining hard
Mood: Still happy ^^

4 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

I know deep down within you, that you want me to see your reaction watching the anime :p

Friday, April 14, 2006 12:37:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

........
well u probably saw more of samantha than me :P I feel sorry that she was looked at because of me without her permission XD

Friday, April 14, 2006 9:53:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i don't blame ya - not like i can say - no, you are not allowed to look at me put a blindfold on :P it's the evil camera it's out to get me!!! i knew it i knew it there is proof!! oh well, bet you couldn't see much anyway - the distance :P hee hee that day was fun :D

Monday, April 17, 2006 10:14:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

I'm glad u had fun ^^

Monday, April 17, 2006 11:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home