Tuesday, June 13, 2006

*FIFA World Cup Fever* I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Time started: 1:30am
Place: My room
Weather: Cold
Mood: SO BLOODY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soccer is my fave sport in the world and the world cup is definitely my priority (it just sucks that it's during the exams....SOCCER FANATICS LIKE ME SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STUDY AND SIT FOR EXAMS DURING THE FIFA WORLD CUP!!)

I'll talk about the best bit last XD...

The games I watched:

Germany vs Costa Rica (4-2):
I must say this was a bloody good opening game! I was more than pleased to see Germany win this game sensationally from pure skill. I've been on a high since the opening match...!!!!!!

England vs Paraguay (1-0):
Hmm...this was a disappointing match for me. I expected a lot more from England. Maybe it was the heat...glad England won though :)

Trinidad & Tobago vs Sweden (0-0):
I LOVED this game very much! I went for Sweden but omg...TRINIDAD ROCKED! I love to see unrecognised teams put on a show and gain respect. It was clear that Sweden was a better team but no matter how much they tried...Trinidad would just not let them score! Hats down to Trinidad! They're one of my faves now!

Serbia & Montenegro vs Netherlands (0-1):
Meh...a dissappointing game again. The Dutch were supposed to be almighty but I don't know...they didn't really show it. Their striker Ronnen seemed to be doing all the work...ahh well...I went for Holland... =)

Mexico vs Iran (3-1):
=( this is the only team I went for so far that lost. BOTH the teams played very well. It was a very good game indeed. Iran just didn't make it =(

Australia vs Japan (3-1):
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!!
OI OI OI!!!!!!!!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OI OI OI!!!!!
AUSSIE!!!!
OI!!!!!!!!!
AUSSIE!!!!!!
OI!!!!!!!!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!!!!!
OI OI OI!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...what more can I say?
Actually....I can say lots =D.
I was heartbroken when Japan scored first in the 28th minute. It should've been a foul!! For the entire game I was just shouting "YOU SOCCEROOS ARE SUCH PANSIES! DON'T JUST STAND THERE...ATTACK! YOU MIDFIELDERS...GET A MOVE ON! DELIVER THE BALLS PROPERLY!! GAAAAAAARGH!" and I was so frustrated...
but then...
a miracle happened!
CAHILL SCORES!
YAY! TIE!
At that point it was good enough for me. I nearly lost all hope for Australia to win.
Wha wha wha?!
CAHILL SCORES AGAIN!
ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT IN THE CLOCK! YAAAAAAAAAY! SURELY AUSTRALIA WINS! YES!!!!!!!! (This is where I scream and nearly lose my voice...)
*blinks...misses*
HOLY CRAP! ALOISI SCORES (and it was a bloody nice shot too...first class striker skillz!!!)!!!!!!!
OMFG! 3 GOALS IN THE LAST 8 MINUTES! THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH! (Screams like mad...streaks around the room...runs outside...goes to the oval...streaks there...celebrates like I'm the happiest person alive....)
Now I got a sore:
- throat from screaming...
- hands from clapping
- cheeks from smiling!!! =D =D =D
I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...19th June.... Brazil vs Australia!! (Oh dear oh dear oh dear!) GOOD LUCK, SOCCEROOS!!

"History's against us.......STUFF HISTORY!"
"I TOLD YOU SO!"

Okay....that's all I can think of to say...I'm tired from all that jumping and running around (but so bloody happy!!!)

Time finished: 1:52am
Weather: Cold
Mood: Extrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeemely HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOCCEROOS ARE SO AWESOME! When I get back we'll watch them play in round 2 aye???

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:17:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

yesh....we shall ^.^

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home