Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just a Little Prayer

Time started: 5:58pm
Place: My room
Weather: Slightly windy
Mood: Melancholy

I just heard some sad news from my tennant, Haydeh. She is a wonderful woman. So warm, and caring...
She's so light-hearted, good-natured, hard-working and she deserves all good things in life. She is a loving mother of four. She always tells me and my mother how blessed she is to have four angels as her children.
But sadly, life isn't always good to those who are the best in heart and mind...sometimes things that just seem so unfair can occur in life and we just sit and ask why...
Haydeh's youngest daughter...my age...was diagnosed with breast cancer today. It's already second degree...
I don't know her daughter, but I spoken to her for a few minutes on the phone while she was trying to contact her mother. She seemed like a very nice girl...especially knowing her mother and how much she loves her children. It's just so unfair...
Haydeh's currently in her room crying and praying. It pains me to see her like this...
So I just want to say a little prayer and hope this young girl will be okay...
I hope God will take care of her, and that she will recover and bring all the happiness back into Haydeh for she's spread unlimited amounts of happiness to others and to life...

Time finished: 6:11pm
Weather: Still
Mood: Melancholy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home