Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Nausea

Time started: 12:33pm
Place: My room
Weather: Fine
Mood: Nauseated

I didn't go to uni today...was very sick. I had a fever last night, and I still do...
I wanna vomit, and I've got no apetite...
Hehe...sorry for complaining...but it just gives me something to do x). At least I'm complaining with a smile on my face
Anyhoo...while I'm sick at home, I could study for my Chemistry exam but blargh...I'm just not in the mood. I might later, but I'm currently having difficulty breathing soh vhum (*laughs*...hehe, sorry, inside joke) I'll just bum around at home and hope I'll be better tomorrow so I can go do my Bio prac.
Which reminds me...I gotta hand in last week's prac write up tomorrow...
No problem, I finished it last week.
I hope I didn't miss anything important at uni today...
*sniffles and coughs* ugh...my body's hot by my feet are cold *shivers* oh the joys of having a fever x).
Well...I hope my fever's killing the bugs inside me (uh oh...now I'm thinking about Microbiology...shoot me!).
BLARGH! I think I'll get off now and attempt to study...
Oh if only you could hear my voice right now lol...it sounds rather like a toad...
Quote from Danmei, yesterday: "Your voice sounds worse than a man!"
-.-;; gee, thanks, Danmei...
Well...I might go to bed soon...

Time finished: 12:35pm (copied and pasted most of this entry from my devart journal)
Weather: Still fine
Mood: Same as two minutes ago...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment, cause you told me too?

lol just kiddding

erm...

study hard
what a typical big brother thing to say huh? xP

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:44:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

yay! *happy*
wuv j00! <3
*hugs*

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:46:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Awww... Ihope you feel better soon!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home