Monday, September 11, 2006

*Officially Insane* 8 HOURS OF STUDYING ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!!!!

Time started: 5:07pm
Place: Charles Darwin University Library
Weather: It appears to be fine outside but I'm cold inside the airconditioned area.
Mood: Brain dead (oh the pain of my head! >_<;;)

I am so tired...and got a splitting headache.
I hate Chemistry! Time is running out before my midsemester exam on Thursday. I really want to do well in this!! >_<;;
Woke up at 7:30am this morning, went to the uni library at 8:30am and studied until just now (so it was 8 straight hours of hardcore study). But the problem is I can feel the information oozing out of my ears...that's not good.
I AM GOING TO FAIL! I DON'T CARE HOW SMART OR HARDWORKING PEOPLE THINK I AM. THE REALITY IS I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT SMART. HARDWORKING...YES, BUT NOT SMART! AND I AM CERTAIN THAT I AM GOING TO FAAAAAAAAIL!!!! *cries* T_T
I'm also sick, and this headache is driving me insane...
*sneezes several times in a row* >_<;;
I don't know what else to say... *sniffles*
Yeah...I'm insane...and I'm dumb and going to fail...that's all folks!

Time finished: 5:14pm

Weather: like the weather mentioned previously at the beginning of the blog.
Mood: Depressed, angry, tired, moody, no hope, strangely happy at the same time, sick, etc etc etc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home