Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fone Frustration!

Time started: 10:39am
Place: My room
Weather: Normal
Mood: Annoyed

Okay...today my phone got soaked in water so it died completely. Of course, I was upset about this. I was very very very very very attached to my phone. It was my first and only mobile phone (Nokia 3200). Seeing as I could not live without a working mobile phone I went to buy a new one. It wasn't cheap at all, but I must say this new phone is GROOVEY (Nokia 6101)! I activated it as soon as I got home.
Hours later, my old phone came back to life! And I was like GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I can't return this new phone now :( I can't bear to get rid of my old phone either now that it's working again *cries*.
Such is life...

Time finished: 10:43pm
Weather: Still the same
Mood: Annoyed still...

4 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

frame your old phone :D

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 2:11:00 am  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

I think I'm going to use my old phone until it dies completely...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:35:00 am  
Blogger Bird said...

Speaking of phones, have you got my new number?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:22:00 pm  
Blogger •°¤*(¯`°ƒåήğזє°´¯)*¤°• said...

No, I haven't...
mine's still +61437829373 (don't forget the plus sign ;D)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home