Thursday, October 12, 2006

Life IS Good ^.^

Time started: 12:55am
Place: My room
Weather: Not so hot :D
Mood: Sleep deprived but content ^^

What have I been up to? *thinks*
Ah...yes...
Sunday evening. I took me daddy out for dinner ^^. We went to fasta pasta. I haven't seen daddy for a while. It was so nice to be with him that night ^.^
Daddy was happy too =). I love him so much <3.>
He lent me all his The Beatles CDs! THANKS! ^.^
I think he's overwhelmed with the fact that I actually asked for some of his music x). I have this sudden fetish for the Beatles. I've always liked them but now I wuv them =3.
Mew is still my fave band though ^.^

Anyhoo...ya, it was just a pleasant night, seeing daddy again. Put me on high spirits for a long time ^^.
Well, didn't do much in the one week hol. I just studied me butt off for the biology test I had today, especially for the last two nights, studying non-stop with no sleep lol. I'm a bit insane like that >_>;; The questions weren't written in English x). Don't think I did too well but ahh well. I'm not stressed about it anymore. Eliza, I'm sorry I looked sad today :(. I'm not sad!

After our Bio test today, Eliza was looking up name meanings just for the heck of it. POO IS A NAME AND HAS A MEANING! :D
It was something with good vitality and prosperity and many friends yada yada yada. So funny xD.

Woo! I got a letter from the heart foundation a few days ago. $3.4 MILLION DOLLARS WAS RAISED FOR THE DOORKNOCK APPEAL! THAT IS SO AWESOME! *overwhelming joy*. Yeah...that letter put me in high spirits. Especially because I felt good helping out with that result. People can be so nice ^^

I also heard from Heidi. Her daughter just had an operation. The doctors said she's lucky that they diagnosed her early because it was ABOUT to be cancerous but they removed it so all is well! *veeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry glaaaaaad!*

Feeling optimistic today *le gasp*...very wonderful and rare occassion for me ^.^
Today Danmei and I went for a walk at the beach. We were yodelling on top of our lungs and scaring everyone around us :D. I haven't acted crazy like today for a while. It felt so good. Sleep deprivation does strange things to you ^^.

Danmei and I came up with interesting sentences today x).
Me: Do you know Sesame Street?
Danmei: No, what is it?
Me: O_O! You really have been living in the darkness!
Danmei: Koala.
I mean...HUH? KOALA?! Yeah...it was random. We laughed like mad. Hehe...we're so silly x).

I also came up with "When there is a will, there is a way. And if there is poo, then there is Danmei"
Sad, I know. But teehee ^^. IT RHYMES! I LIKE IT! : <

We talked to Jasper on the phone for about an hour while we were walking. It was so nice to hear his voice! *Misses Jaspey Waspey like mad!*
He went on about the golden wang for a while (don't ask). :/ typical Jasper. xD

Anyhoo....because I had an hour and a half worth of sleep for the last 2 days I decided it'd be a good idea to go to bed straight away...so I did...
I slept for 2 hours, woke up, got Eliza's message saying something like "Is our chem prac due tomorrow?" and now I cannot sleep :D. I will do my chem prac some time soon....eventually...when I feel like it...hehe...
I'M TOO BUSY ENJOYING BEING OPTIMISTIC AND LOVING LIFE AT THE MOMENT! WHY DO I WANNA DO SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS AND DO A CHEM PRAC?! hehe...

Oh yeah!
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, OOI LING! (4th)
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, WIDDLE MATTY WATTY THE PATTY! (6th)
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, KUNI! (7th)
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, ADITI! (8th)

Well, I'll end this entry now because I don't know what else to say.

Except...

LOBSTER!!

=3 Have a nice day!

Time finished: 1:17am
Weather: Nice ^^
Mood: Nice ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home