Thursday, October 19, 2006

Min is unmotivated and sending out more birthday wishes!

Time started: 2:18am
Place: My room

Weather: Just stopped raining

Mood: Cheerful

I just finished a phone conversation with my dear nii-san, Jasper. It was his birthday a couple of hours ago but now it's Sian Yang's birthday. Jasper is now 19 (old fart) and Sian Yang is now 21 (an even older fart!).

Anyway...what have I been up to? Not a lot really...unmotivated to do my work. I have two Biology practicals to do and meh...it's so hard to do them because THEY'RE SO BORING! I'm a diligent, industrious student...but I just can't make myself do them! Grr...
*sigh* I also got an anatomy & physiology test to do on Friday and worst of all...THE EXAMS ARE IN JUST A LITTLE BIT OVER 2 WEEKS! *runs around in hysterics*

I received Rebecca's lovely 10 page letter today. THANK YOU BECCA! YOU'RE SO LOVELY! *huggles* I'LL WRITE TO YOU AFTER I FINISHED MY EXAMS! Brendan also said he's about to post his letter to me too. YAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE THIS LONG ANTICIPATED LETTER FROM HIM! xD (Min loves receiving letters....and she loves writing them just as much)

Hmm...this entry would be very short so I'm just gonna waffle on about random nonsense:

  1. REBECCA! YOU'RE A MAN EATERER/STEALERER AND I STILL DO NOT FORGIVE YOU!
  2. I WILL REMAIN CLOTHED!
  3. My right knee hurts T_T
  4. *Hugs for Brendan with a rainbow coming out of her butt* don't worry, be happy! :D
  5. CINDY AND LENA, MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU! *hugs*
  6. I'm still addicted to Mew and I'm really digging The Vines right now
  7. I MISS MY LOVELY HERD OF BUFFALOES!
  8. I like being called "Snowflake"
  9. I'm wearing my mother's skirt at the moment and for once I feel pretty xD ^.^
  10. GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO HAVE UPCOMING EXAMS! PARTICULARLY TO THE YEAR 12s! MIN HAS FAITH IN YOU! YOU CAN DO IT! *cheers*
Sorry if you didn't understand any of that xD. Hui-Min's life is not meant to be understood ^^

Jasper had a good day :D. I'm glad he had a great birthday ^.^
He received a lot of lovely birthday cards in his mail box (and I sent him my "Grim Got Glomped" comic).
I talked to him on the phone for an hour at 1:30 in the morning x). It's so good to hear his voice. I miss my brother T_T. I can't wait to visit him/him visit me next year! I can't wait to see all my high school friends and their new friends too ^.^

Anyhoo... *posts a pic of Me & Jaspey Waspey in our year 12 formal*


This is Me & Jaspey Waspey, Darwin High School Year 12 Formal, 29/11/2005









HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, JASPER!!!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, SIAN YANG!!!

That's all I really have to say. TAKE CARE EVERYONE! *huggles*

Time finished: 3:00am
Weather: Breezy ^.^
Mood: Euphoric =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home