Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR! My first few moments of 2007!

Time started: 6:51pm
Place: My room
Listening to: “Black Bugs” – Regurgitator
Weather: Black clouds all over the skies!
Mood: ALARMED! O_o;;


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!

What did I do on New Year’s Eve? *thinks* well…I went to work at 5pm, and finished at 4am on New Year’s Day…lol xD.

What did I do on New Year’s Day? Well…I woke up at 12:30pm (hey! I went to bed at 6am!) and continued writing a letter to Shan Shan. Then I went to work at 5pm and far out…the restaurant has never been so busy because we were one of the places open on New Year’s Evening. The Chinese takeaway NEVER EVER takes more than 20 minutes to do but this night…there were so many orders they took about an hour each to do!!!!! The phone NEVER STOPPED RINGING FOR 3 HOURS, the entire restaurant was FULLY BOOKED and I was the only waiter operating the entire restaurant and takeaway!! :cries:
The chefs were tearing their hairs out too with about 6 squillion orders coming in all at once. For once the pizza orders were quiet…and that NEVER happens…
Mih…we underestimated the number of people who knew we were open on New Year’s Day…
Anyhoo…I only finished at 1am because we didn’t have to reset the tables since the restaurant was going to be closed for two weeks after New Year’s Day. YAY!

Yup…they’re my first moments of 2007!

Today (2nd) Dad took me out for lunch at this restaurant at the city. Then we went to Andy’s house (my cousin) and there was this gorgeous little beagle named Jessie. She jumped on us a lot and was all dopey and everything but at one stage she just rested on my knees and just stared up at me for 5 minutes. That was so sweeeeet :heart: ^.^

BUT WAIT! LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING! BEHIND THOSE PUPPY DOG EYES WAS A LUSTY, HORNY LITTLE DEVIL!!!

Here’s how it goes….
Me: Dad! Look! It's so cuuuuuuuute! ^.^ IT'S HUGGING MY LEG! LOOK!! ISN'T IT GORGEOUS?! :heart:
*a few minutes later*
Me: aww...it's hugging me ^^ awwwwwwwwwWAAAARGH!! IT'S HUMPING MY LEG!!! GET IT OFF!! :hump: :fear:
*dad pisses himself laughing* :pointandlaugh: :rofl:

MY RIGHT LEG LOST ITS VIRGINITY TO A FEMALE BEAGLE!!! :cries:
*scarred for life* :depressed:

Okay…after that disturbing incident, Andy, Dad and I went to Wow and checked out the laptops there. Then we went to Harvey Norman, then The Good Guys, then Cas etc etc etc. I still don’t know which one I want yet…but this ASUS one at Wow looked pretty good. Well…I have til the end of January to get one…so no rush…

Anyway…after browsing around, we went to Casuarina and I handed in a resume to Subway. I decided I needed to get a day time job because the night time jobs at the restaurant kinda suck. I go home in odd hours…can’t sleep…injure my arm…etc etc…yes, I’m a whus and a whiner…x)
Half an hour later Subway called me on my mobile asking me to get interviewed tomorrow afternoon. Wow, they really ARE keen for staff x).

Got home at around 4pm and I discovered that I received Christmas cards from ~kaokun and *autumndark. THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU TWO! :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug:
Hopefully you’ll receive my mail soon!

Anyway...
I hope you all have a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2007! Love you all! :heart:

Time finished: 7:16pm
Listening to: “Ride” – The Vines
Weather: Still
Mood: Nyaw! O_o;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home